Avalanche 4603C Cabin Option
Avalanche 4603C Cabin Option
Please call 435-563-6040 for the latest pricing.
1630 Square Feet
*Due to continuous product development and improvement, prices, specifications, and materials are subject to change without notice or obligation. Square footage and other dimensions are approximate. Exterior images may be artist renderings and are not intended to be an accurate representation of the home. Renderings, photos and floor plans may be shown with optional features or third-party additions.
*Due to unknown location of home placement, delivery set and finish not included in internet pricing call your housing consultant for details and pricing in your area.
*Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 36″ 15-Lite Porch Door
- Glamour Bath with Deck Tub in Master Bath
- 1-PC 60″ Fiberglass Shower in Master Bath
- 1-PC Fiberglass Tub/Shower in Guest Bath
- Satin Finish Single Lever Faucets Throughout
- Vinyl Dual Pane, Low E Windows
- Water Shut Off Valves Throughout
- Furnace and Water Heater Doors
- 2″ Faux Wood Blinds throughout no cheapy metal blinds for you. These blind look and wear like real wood.
- Wood Shelving, Closet Rods and Organizers
- Plush Carpet With 8# Rebond Carpet Pad real carpet, real soft
- 30″ Lined Overhead Cabinets in Kitchen
- 6″ or 4″ Ceramic Tile Backsplash in Kitchen Only beautiful and saves your walls
- 4″ Ceramic Tile Backsplash in Both Baths
- Bullnose Ceramic Tile Edging in Kitchen Only
- Vertically Hung Exterior Windows
- 40 Gallon Water Heater because you don’t want to run out of hot water
- Cabinet Over Refrigerator
- Drawer Over Door Cabinet Construction you want drawers everywhere not just a bank in the corner
- Russian Birch Drawer Sides sturdy and nice looking not plastic
- 356 Craftsman Profile Window & Door Molding your buying a house not a trailer you should have a housed molding
- Ventilaire IV Air Exchange System
- Adjustable Overhead Cabinet Shelves, adjust to your lifestyle
- Deluxe Gas or Electric Range yes it comes with the house
- 22 Cubic Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator no cheap door over door you want ice and water
- Toe Kick Registers in Wet Areas will warm up even the coldest of days
- Wind Zone I/Thermal Zone III Construction
- Log Siding
- 4:12 Roof Pitch
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation saves you money on heating and cooling
- R-22 Floor Insulation saves you money on heating and cooling
- R-21 Wall Insulation saves you money on heating and cooling
- In Floor Heat Duct Crossover
- 12″ Eaves Front and Rear (Or Maximum Allowed) For that residential look. Compare with our competition
- 2″X6″ Floor Joists
- (2″X6″) 90″ Exterior Walls – 16″ o.c.
- 30# Roof Load for those snow coded areas
- Architectural Shingles
- Vaulted Ceiling Throughout
- 2×4 Interior Walls – 16″ o.c. WOW! Even on our HUD code products. Our competition doesn’t even offer this as an option!
- Satin Finish Lighting Fixtures beautiful and easy to clean. Can you say extra charge for almost all of our competitors!
- Ceiling Fan With Light in Living Room & Master Bed
- Can Lights in Kitchen modern and bright. An option with most of our competition * Pendant Lights Over Kitchen Island warm light for this family spot
- Dining Area Chandelier makes this a place to gather with family
- Satin Nickel Hardware Throughout stylish and modern
- Choice of All Electric or All Gas Home
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink easy to maintain and clean
- Tape & textured Walls With Rounded Corners none of that ugly vinyl stuff it’s only real sheetrock walls for you!
- Satin Finish Single Lever Faucet w/Sprayer – Kitchen Sink
- Porcelain Bath Sinks easy to clean not plastic like a lot of brands
- Foundation Ready, Recessed Frame
- 36″ Mission Front Entry Door
- 32″ 9-Lite Rear Door not a cheapo “Trailer” door like most brands